Brbljaonica
Dobro došli,

Ukoliko niste član foruma, registrujte se i priključite se komentarisanju i druženju sa ostalim forumašima.

Hvala na poseti,
vaša Brbljaonica smajlic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brbljaonica
Dobro došli,

Ukoliko niste član foruma, registrujte se i priključite se komentarisanju i druženju sa ostalim forumašima.

Hvala na poseti,
vaša Brbljaonica smajlic
Brbljaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:warning1 NOVOREGISTROVANI A NEAKTIVNI ČLANOVI SE NAKON PET DANA OD DANA REGISTRACIJE TRAJNO BRIŠU SA FORUMA.

Kenan Imirzalioglu

+9
Lilip
Jeca^__^
SmizLa
Antonija
Miss.Funkcionerka
Majček
Melly
S.N.O.B
Jovana ECOE
13 posters
Ići dole
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin
Broj poruka : 11320
Datum upisa : 25.05.2012
Omiljeni citat : " Ako biraš između osećaja i mišljenja drugih ljudi, biraj ono što će te usrećiti. "
https://brbljaonica.serbianforum.info

Kenan Imirzalioglu  Empty Kenan Imirzalioglu

Sub Maj 26 2012, 01:01
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kenan Imirzalioglu je turski glumac rođen 18.6.1974. godine u Ankari.

Diplomirao je matematiku na sveučilištu Yildiz. Manekenstvom se započeo baviti 1995. godine i ubrzo pobjeđuje na turskom izboru najboljeg modela.

Glumačku karijeru započinje 1999. godine, nakon što ga je zapazio Osman Sinav, koji mu je odmah poudio ulogu u TV seriji Deli Yurek (Ludo srce). Od tada je nastupao u nizu turskih filmskih uspješnica, kao što su Son Osmanli, Kabadayi i Ejder Kapani.

Kenan vrhunac karijere postiže 2005. godine, kada osvaja nagradu za najboljeg glumca na filmskom festivalu Adana Altin Koza.

Filmografija:

Ezel (2009)
Dragon Trap (2009)
For Love and Honor (2007)
Son osmanli yandim ali (2007)
Aci hayat (2005)
Yazı Tura (2004)
Alacakaranlik (2003)
Wildheart: Hell of Boomerang (2001)
Deli yurek (1999)

Poslednji put izmenio Jelenak dana Ned Apr 26 2015, 23:55, izmenio ukupno 2 puta
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin
Omiljeni citat : " Ako biraš između osećaja i mišljenja drugih ljudi, biraj ono što će te usrećiti. "

Kenan Imirzalioglu  Empty Re: Kenan Imirzalioglu

Sub Nov 17 2012, 23:06

Kenan daje intervju ... još kad bi nam neko preveo, bilo bi superiška

Jovana ECOE
Jovana ECOE
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 218
Datum upisa : 16.07.2012
Godina : 30
Hobiji : Eysan, Ezel, Nadal, Ana, tennis, basketball, football
Omiljeni citat : Biti Omer znači voleti Eysan

Ned Nov 18 2012, 00:13
eeeeeeeeee..to bi bilo prelepo smajlic
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 1297
Datum upisa : 13.11.2012

Uto Nov 20 2012, 12:05
Kenan,Kıvanç, Riza

Skupa su valjda gledali sinoćnju epizodu "Karadayi"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Uto Nov 20 2012, 13:06

Njih trojica se izgleda baš dobro druže. :2965836:
Jovana ECOE
Jovana ECOE
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Uto Nov 20 2012, 16:42
DA...AKO okk :flower:
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Uto Nov 20 2012, 18:14

Ozgaca je postala bivša definitivno :326598427625:

Čekamo snimak da vidimo šta je izjavio lepotančić :511112563:
Jovana ECOE
Jovana ECOE
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Uto Nov 20 2012, 23:29
Najbolji je da je ozeni Eysan...i mi da budemo glavne goste :flower: zagrljaj
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sre Nov 21 2012, 11:13

Halit Ergenc: Odlični smo prijatelji sa Kenanom.

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Ned Nov 25 2012, 03:26

Turske novine pišu o raskidu sa Ozgačom ...

Melly
Melly
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 1474

Ned Nov 25 2012, 04:18
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] evo skačem :D
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Ned Nov 25 2012, 13:11
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Ned Dec 09 2012, 13:15
Intervju iz Vogue-a

FAME IS A BIG BURDEN

1st Part

Kenan’s life is working 6 days of the week for the series and afterwards running to the gym. We found him working out. He's job demands an outward appearance, so he watches his physical fitness. Every morning at the gym he does 5 different exercises. Some of them are similar to pilates and yoga. There's a certain number for every set of exercises to activate his metabolism especially in the stomach area. Usually he doesn't sleep after his work out. He goes out once a week. He often goes trips to the mountains and he likes waking up early dazing at nature and taking bicycle rides. Camping is his new activity. While camping in Australia the first morning, an iguana woke him up. He's passionated with the planet, the trees and mountains. In his fathers' garden are planted fresh fruits and vegetables. Generally he eats homemade meals even at shootings. He doesn't like sweets, he drinks tea, a little bit alcohol, but his favourite drink is wine. He says: "Wine is like a woman". “As old it gets, so mature and better becomes”….
From what age is a woman mature?
After 35 years old.
Do you have a specific woman model?
"Moderation is best". Simple and thrifty, but yet, full and complete, captivating and attractive, but humble and modest, elegant and slim, but strong and dynamic. I like a woman that doesn't show an effusive admiration for herself. If a beautiful woman is narcissus and "sees" only herself then she becomes invisible and uncharming to others.
Can a relationship with two strong charismatic people involved, have stability?
Men and women fare together. I believe it's best to see things from the same point of view standing beside each other.
Which is your most beautiful characteristic?
My eyes!
The moustache fits you. What do others say about it?
I really like it. Kerem Catay thought for "EZEL" wasn't suitable. I'm thinking of keeping it.
Is there something specific that you look for in a person?
I'm sensitive with scent. A nice scent covers up many things. A bad scent sometimes covers beauty.
Which women’s fragrance do you like?
I won't tell you my preference because some fragrances are suitable for some women but for others not.
Where do you shop from?
I do my shopping from my country. I don't like exchanging elsewhere.
Do you have a certain clothe style?
No, I don't have a personal style. I listen to the professionals opinion from the stores I shop. I love italian shoes.
You're the "face" for KIP. Since you started advertising these clothes did sales rise?
Yes, most of the clothes dwindled instantly! It's a mutual work that's done with harmony and love.
You love cars.
Yes, I was 7 years old when I held a steering wheel on my fathers' tractor for the first time. I have a jeep and a mini bus.
Someday young people will be discovered believing that they can have money and fame. Are these things vain?
Luck, fate, coincidence, the road of fame might open but the possibility is small. Maybe there's a special road for success but you must know how to clamber, it's not easy at all. Fame is a big heavy burden. From the fake world suddenly to the real. When "the curtain rises" facing reality is difficult. When I was in college, I stared modeling for pocket money. My only goal was to finish college and I did. I gave an importance to modeling and acting, and worked a lot, but I never forgot my human values for fame. I never capitulated or granted.
It's known that a person shouldn't be jealous. Do you have some limits on jealousy? Which is the top part of pride in a person without being arrogant?
I put aside my negative emotions. Jealousy and then I’m thinking bad about others. I try to keep away from these childish emotions. We all have our fate and must believe in it. Jealousy is meaningless.
Your brother is 5 years older bright and attractive. Are you jealous of him?
My brother being the first child for my family was very diligent, being born after him, I was "bad boy". He's very proud and stands by me. If we traded places I don't know if i would be so close to him.
What does your sister do?
She owns a bridal shop in Ankara.
You're very close to your family. Does love, affection, value, respect exist for you? Which of these you believe exists?
Coming to Istanbul, I assumed the family ties were strong for all as they were for me. It was nothing like that. With my family love and affection never ends. My mother and brother "made me" giving me all these values. All they have done for me, I can understand and appreciate it at this age.
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Uto Dec 18 2012, 01:22

2nd part

Kenan’s life is working 6 days of the week for the series and afterwards running to the gym. We found him working out. He's job demands an outward appearance, so he watches his physical fitness. Every morning at the gym he does 5 different exercises. Some of them are similar to pilates and yoga. There's a certain number for every set of exercises to activate his metabolism especially in the stomach area. Usually he doesn't sleep after his work out. He goes out once a week. He often goes trips to the mountains and he likes waking up early dazing at nature and taking bicycle rides. Camping is his new activity. While camping in Australia the first morning, an iguana woke him up. He's passionated with the planet, the trees and mountains. In his fathers' garden are planted fresh fruits and vegetables. Generally he eats homemade meals even at shootings. He doesn't like sweets, he drinks tea, a little bit alcohol, but his favourite drink is wine. He says: "Wine is like a woman". “As old it gets, so mature and better becomes”….

From what age is a woman mature?

After 35 years old.

Do you have a specific woman model?

"Moderation is best". Simple and thrifty, but yet, full and complete, captivating and attractive, but humble and modest, elegant and slim, but strong and dynamic. I like a woman that doesn't show an effusive admiration for herself. If a beautiful woman is narcissus and "sees" only herself then she becomes invisible and uncharming to others.

Can a relationship with two strong charismatic people involved, have stability?

Men and women fare together. I believe it's best to see things from the same point of view standing beside each other.

Which is your most beautiful characteristic?

My eyes!

The moustache fits you. What do others say about it?

I really like it. Kerem Catay thought for "EZEL" wasn't suitable. I'm thinking of keeping it.

Is there something specific that you look for in a person?

I'm sensitive with scent. A nice scent covers up many things. A bad scent sometimes covers beauty.

Which women’s fragrance do you like?

I won't tell you my preference because some fragrances are suitable for some women but for others not.

Where do you shop from?

I do my shopping from my country. I don't like exchanging elsewhere.

Do you have a certain clothe style?

No, I don't have a personal style. I listen to the professionals opinion from the stores I shop. I love italian shoes.

You're the "face" for KIP. Since you started advertising these clothes did sales rise?

Yes, most of the clothes dwindled instantly! It's a mutual work that's done with harmony and love.

You love cars.

Yes, I was 7 years old when I held a steering wheel on my fathers' tractor for the first time. I have a jeep and a mini bus.

Someday young people will be discovered believing that they can have money and fame. Are these things vain?

Luck, fate, coincidence, the road of fame might open but the possibility is small. Maybe there's a special road for success but you must know how to clamber, it's not easy at all. Fame is a big heavy burden. From the fake world suddenly to the real. When "the curtain rises" facing reality is difficult. When I was in college, I stared modeling for pocket money. My only goal was to finish college and I did. I gave an importance to modeling and acting, and worked a lot, but I never forgot my human values for fame. I never capitulated or granted.

It's known that a person shouldn't be jealous. Do you have some limits on jealousy? Which is the top part of pride in a person without being arrogant?

I put aside my negative emotions. Jealousy and then I’m thinking bad about others. I try to keep away from these childish emotions. We all have our fate and must believe in it. Jealousy is meaningless.

Your brother is 5 years older bright and attractive. Are you jealous of him?

My brother being the first child for my family was very diligent, being born after him, I was "bad boy". He's very proud and stands by me. If we traded places I don't know if i would be so close to him.

What does your sister do?

She owns a bridal shop in Ankara.

You're very close to your family. Does love, affection, value, respect exist for you? Which of these you believe exists?

Coming to Istanbul, I assumed the family ties were strong for all as they were for me. It was nothing like that. With my family love and affection never ends. My mother and brother "made me" giving me all these values. All they have done for me, I can understand and appreciate it at this age.

Which are your human values?

Morality,justice. Don't step on peoples rights. I was taught morality from my mother. Every time i did something wrong I felt guilty.That's the reason I listened to my consience and wouldn't be calm if I didn't correct my mistakes. I wasn't arrogant. I never looked people from high up. I learned that from my mother. Sometimes when I mischeived, she would tease me and say: "the devil is inside you" or "you little devil". I may consessed on my work, my health, my freedom but I never betrayed my human values.

You always talk about your mother.

The children at my generation were grew up by their mothers. My father's role wasn't active in our upbringing because he worked. His priority was to make aliving and to provide for us. My mother managed smartly our money so we could make ends meet. All the family included my uncle and my century old grandmother (103 years old) gathered around the stove roasting chestnuts and watching old turkish movies.

So, you come from a very happy family, but you leave alone. Surely leaving alone for many years you must have obtained new ways. Sharing your home and life with another person would be difficult. Does that trouble you?

From one side, being alone for me is a philosophy of life. I enjoy leaving alone. By all means, I want to share my life and home with someone who will be the person that I'll grow old with.

Do you have very close friends?

Not many.

Which are the greatest values in friendship?

Trust, sharing and sincerity.

Do you have an interest for the social media?

No.i listen to the public's opinion but I have to supply necessary time which is valuable to me.

Do you watch other series?

Amongst the new series I watch "Kayip Sehir (Lost City)" which had a good start. Nice story, and good dialogues.

In the series you work 6 times a week, from mornig to almost night without a breathe. For how long will you continue to work like that?

If the terms and conditions don't change, I'm seriousky thinking of slowly retyring from series. They were sold in 40 countries. From now own I want to make more qualitative projects. The years pass.

Idealy,you'll want to step up a level to work with directors. Is there an actor that you'd compare him to you? Would you work with him?

I don't like comparissonbv.Each person has a unique value. Why must apersons value must be counted and appraised from a third one? I don't understand that. When I was at the beginning of my career, they compared me to Kadir Inanir. It was improper. Kadir Inanir was an old, experienced actor. Could he be compared to a new one? There are directors whom I want to work with. Zeki Demirkubuz, Muri Bilge Ceylan. Zeki's movie "Kader" touched me a lot.

If there was a proposal for a new project, is there some director that you wouldn't deny?

First of all, this new project must be upon on my career footsteps. It must trigger my acting. Of course if i took a role in Martin Scorsese and David Lynch, even if I didn't like the role, I'd want to work on the set.

If you had an alternative solution to work and leave elsewhere, which country and city would you choose?

I don't like harsh climate, I don't want to see winter.

Which are the 4 cities that you prefer in first order?

In the big cities it's difficult to catch your biorhythms (to feel your inside voice), but I'll answer your question, London, Sidney, Rome and Istanbul!
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pet Dec 21 2012, 15:22

Kenan u nocnom provodu na Nisantasu, nocni klub Sess, pridruzili su mu se Kivanc i Riza...
Lepotancic nam je bio bas raspolozen ... sreca i cok cok quzel jaooooo

Evo i novine piskaraju o tome ....

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Dec 22 2012, 21:16
Rekorder: Kenan Imirzalioglu zarađuje 25.000 evra po epizodi!...

Zvezda serije “Ezel” Kenan Imirzalioglu svrstao se ove godine među najplaćenije turske glumce. Za ulogu u novoj seriji “Karadaji”, Kenan je dobio pravo malo bogatstvo – 25.000 evra po epizodi. Ako uzmemo u obziir to da prva sezona ima desetak nastavaka, turski zavodnik je ove godine stavio u džep čak 250.000 evra. Inače, Kenan je potpisao ugovor na dve godine tako da će se sigurno snimati i druga sezona ove turske telenovele....

Izvor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pon Dec 24 2012, 18:13
Kenan was yesterday in Nişantaşı caught by Star TV Super Starlife team, they asked him questions about Karadayi but Kenan did not respond .. he said "friends i'm already opposed to the cameras all week, let me have a break."

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Čet Dec 27 2012, 14:50

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Čet Dec 27 2012, 14:53
Evo i snimka odlaska sa večere na kojoj je bio sa Keremom Catayem...

S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 29 2012, 17:20
Kenan je proglašen najprivlačnijim muškarcem u 2012 god. od strane AskMen Turkey. Kenan je ubjedljivo pobijedio sa 75.925 glasova. Na drugom mjestu je Mehmet Gunsur, treći je Kivanc.

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Dec 29 2012, 17:41

Pa ko bi drugi i bio Iv
Žutokljunac je 3 :2478963: lol!
Melly
Melly
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 1474

Ned Dec 30 2012, 00:01
Nisam ni sumnjala :D
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pon Dec 31 2012, 03:22

evo i snimka konacno ....

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Jan 05 2013, 11:10

Najbolja serija i najbolji glumac 2012 ...

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Jan 05 2013, 11:31

Turske novine pisu o clanku srpskog tabloida "Svet" i pisanju u njemu kako Kenan zaradjuje po 25 000 evra po epizodi u seriji Karadayi.
lol!

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh
Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu