Brbljaonica
Dobro došli,

Ukoliko niste član foruma, registrujte se i priključite se komentarisanju i druženju sa ostalim forumašima.

Hvala na poseti,
vaša Brbljaonica smajlic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brbljaonica
Dobro došli,

Ukoliko niste član foruma, registrujte se i priključite se komentarisanju i druženju sa ostalim forumašima.

Hvala na poseti,
vaša Brbljaonica smajlic
Brbljaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:warning1 NOVOREGISTROVANI A NEAKTIVNI ČLANOVI SE NAKON PET DANA OD DANA REGISTRACIJE TRAJNO BRIŠU SA FORUMA.

Cansu Dere Vol.1

+7
tacatac
Sunci
Melly
S.N.O.B
Majček
Jovana ECOE
Jelenak
11 posters
Ići dole
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin
Broj poruka : 11320
Datum upisa : 25.05.2012
Omiljeni citat : " Ako biraš između osećaja i mišljenja drugih ljudi, biraj ono što će te usrećiti. "
https://brbljaonica.serbianforum.info

Cansu Dere Vol.1 - Page 3 Empty Cansu Dere Vol.1

Sub Maj 26 2012, 01:03
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cansu Dere je turska glumica i model rođena 14.10.1980. godine u Ankari.

Školovala se u Izmiru, a studirala je i Sveučilište za arheologiju u Istanbulu.

Bila je Miss Turske 2000. godine, no turska vlada joj je zabranila odlazak na finalni izbor, jer se održavao na Cipru u grčkom dijelu Nicosie. Kao model, nosila je revije najpoznatijih turskih modnih dizajnera kao što su Hakan Yildirim, Cengiz Abazoglu, Umit Unal, Arzu Kaprol i Ozlem Suer, a i nastupila je i na nekoliko modnih revija u Parizu 2002. i 2003. godine.

U glumačkoj karijeri ostvarila je nekoliko protogonističkih uloga u serijama Sila, Guz Yangini, Metro Palas i Ezel, te u filmovima Son Osmanlı Yandım Ali i Acı Ask.

Filmografija:

Muhtesem Yuzyil (2012)
El Yazisi (2011)
Behzat Ç. Seni Kalbime Gömdüm (2011)
Yahsi bati (2010)
Ezel (2009)
Aci ask (2009)
Sila (2006)
Son osmanli yandim ali (2006)
Kabuslar Evi (2006)
Guz Yangini (2005)
Alacakaranlik (2005)
Metro palas (2004)

Poslednji izmenio Jelenak dana Ned Apr 26 2015, 23:44, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin
Omiljeni citat : " Ako biraš između osećaja i mišljenja drugih ljudi, biraj ono što će te usrećiti. "

Cansu Dere Vol.1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cansu Dere Vol.1

Pet Nov 30 2012, 01:57

ko da je bitno sta ona kaze :2478963: Carica je bila i ostala br.1, sve iza nje su blede kopije ooo yeeee
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 1297
Datum upisa : 13.11.2012

Pet Nov 30 2012, 01:59
Naravno, respect. Lijepo od nje što se oglasila povodom ovoga.

Drago mi je da se piše o ovome, veće su šanse da će nešto od togaa i biti .
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Pet Nov 30 2012, 14:47
Iste vijesti ali ovdje piše da će serija počet sredinom 2013 ? Naslov glasi "U kojoj seriji će Cansu i Engin igrati gl. role ?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Pet Nov 30 2012, 14:58
Ovo je gotova stvar izgleda sreca Evo i na diziju

Majček
Majček
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 2396
Datum upisa : 27.06.2012

Pet Nov 30 2012, 15:13
Super bravo
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pet Nov 30 2012, 17:04

veselo veselo nek je samo veselo :254: :254: :254:
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pet Nov 30 2012, 19:54

Цансу Дере и Пхото љубав
29.11.2012 16:21:00
Сила интересовање за фотографију, јер сам учествовао у низу токова које деле `из` с веома цењени Инстаграм

Ако сте Цансу Дере `т` Инстаграм такође саветује да прате што је пре могуће ако не пратите. Места ван утабана дељење великих фотографија повучен рејтинг играча разбијање рекорде. Ток `е @ цансудере може да се користи да прати име налога сада има 24 хиљада следбеника. Цансу Дере је о фотографијама које користе Инстаграм да деле једе тамо, већ је додао омиљену фотографију, додала је она.

Цансу Дере `с` у Инстаграм фотографијама да погледате Фотогалерие клик.

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pet Nov 30 2012, 20:00

Evo nekog intervjua ruskim novinarima ili je ovo samo copy - paste na osnovu onoga sto je dala turskim novinama intervju ....

GT prevod:

:At first glance it seems fragile Cansu Dere and melancholic girl, but it is worth to talk to her a few minutes, and you begin to realize that she funny, very hardworking and does not like hypocrisy in anything, especially in love.

The photograph for the magazine İnstyle Jans Dere dressed in regular jeans and shirt, but even in this simple daily guise it looks in style.

"When I come to the street, catching a plurality of views, most of them are friendly, but there are envious"

From now on her calling card became dark hair and shining black glaza.Esli Firouzeh early appearance in "Magnificent Century" she seemed somewhat naive, the passion revealed in her "bad girl", and they all began to experience more for Hürrem.

Firouze character is very far from her latest role in the TV series "Ezel", where she was shot almost two years nazad.Posle this she was quite a long pause that made her worry poklonnikov.Predlozhenie play in 13 series "The Magnificent Century" Jansen met with enthusiasm, its very inspired Firouzeh love story, the story of the birth of women's fate, love, hope, prosperity and a defeat against Hürrem for the love of the Sultan.

"Actually, this role is very different from the role in the TV series" Ezel. "It was very interesting to work in a great team, all true professionals and fans of the business, the time is one of the happiest in my life."

13 weeks, "held in the Harem", of course, have taught Cansu.Na reporter's question, "Are not you afraid you have such a strong love and would you like to experience something like this in real life?" Jansen said, so-"It is impossible to consider the situation in harem with a modern point of view, then it was all inache.Vse women's stories in the series are somewhat similar to each other, but at the same time strongly otlichayutsya.Mne think how much more personality, so much more likely than "to be led by their passions "but at the same time, it is impossible to establish the limits of love and just say," I will do, and that is not. "

If we compare the role of Cansui in all films, we can say with confidence that her skills and consistently grow in popularity, and with them the responsibility for growing and posleduschego roli.O his plans for the near future Jansen said that before the summer is going to participate in one the project.

"To make a choice, to accept the proposal or not, I've been thinking. I have to like my role and the script, and of course, rezhisser.Ya think, listen to your heart and then take reshenie.Poka I do not want to go into detail, but it will be an interesting project, although there will be difficulties and inconvenience with a place to shoot "

Also, Jansen told us about one of his great passion, a passion to change places and puteshestviyam.Dlya her fans on social networks, has become a habit of asking a question and argue, "where Cans now? '

I love to discover new countries and their cultures and obychayami.Esli this journey is not spontaneous, then before that I read a lot of books on the history of the country, where ehat.Mne really like going to see live then what read in knigah.Ved the world is so much fun. "

In his travels Cansu usually takes a lot of pictures, and it does not treat it less seriously than their rabote.Obychno, this beautiful wide shots of landscapes, full of light and clouds.

But I do not like to put these pictures on social networks, I do not even registered with Twitter and Facebook e e.Inogda, my friends take photos and recorded from my imeni.Esli ask me," but do you know the code? "-I I will answer, "I do not know." Sometimes, I just can not understand many of the rude and offensive comments in his address, because no one is perfect, and I do not have to please everyone without isklyucheniya.No my childhood taught that ridicule a person's appearance, it is a shame and a great greh.Rebenkom, I did not tease, "fat" or "dwarf."cansu is always trying to be as natural, and it can not be reflected in her clothing.

"I prefer the" quiet "style of dress, I love accessories and scarves in winter period.Ochen well know that I go and what I need, so few watch the fashion show."

Free time enjoys spending Jans home in solitude, watching movies or building plans for the next trip.

"I am not a social tip.Takzhe try to exercise, though not regulyarno.Vremya on time, do yourself a gift," Body and Soul "is going to the spa.
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Pet Nov 30 2012, 20:02
Carica obara rekorde na instagramu a ooo yeeee
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pet Nov 30 2012, 20:19

Bas mi je drago zbog toga girl dance
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Pet Nov 30 2012, 22:48
Crtić "Casus Kizlar" u kome je Cansu posudila glas jednoj od gl. junakinja. smajlic

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Pet Nov 30 2012, 22:52

ola la ola la ooo yeeee
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 01:09
"To je serija koju ćemo nestrpljivo čekati"

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Dec 01 2012, 01:44

već je nestrpljivo čekamo ooo yeeee
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 13:07
Pojavila se vijest da Cansu neće biti u Cevdetu. :269354: Ne mogu sad naći taj tekst.

Evo ga [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Znao sam da će se ovo desiti- K'o da me je neko ošamario. I ja budala vjerujem njihovim piskaranjima :25436:
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 13:26
Cansu yok, Engin var!

Ništa ja ovdje ne kontam. Kakav sad januar 2014. spominju ?
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 14:32
Dakle, po Gecce-u Engin će glumiti u "Cevdetu" ali tek u januaru 2014. (?!) ,ko je ovdje lud, a Cansu je ponuđena uloga ali nije prihvatila ???
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 14:39
Engin Akyürek yeni dizide var ama Cansu Dere yok!

S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 14:56
Cansu se oglasila rekavši da ona neće igrati u seriji

Hvala joj što je ovoj trakavici stala na kraj. Duša jaooooo

Ok. Neće igrati s Enginom ali nadam se da će u toj nekoj desetoj seriji dobiti pravog i odgovarajućeg partnera :D
Majček
Majček
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 2396
Datum upisa : 27.06.2012

Sub Dec 01 2012, 16:09
Jao,meni baš žao što neće.
Ali vala više da znamo.
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 16:16
I meni je čok. Baš sam ljut. Tako sam se ponadao kad šipak. trt milojka

Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Dec 01 2012, 17:50

Šta bi ovo glava o zid pa u kojoj ce to seriji glumiti? pa mozda joj i pametno sto odbila jer previse je to porodicna prica pa zar tu carica da nam vise statira nego glumi a i treba njoj prava uloga nakon uloge Eysan jaooooo

Verujmo našoj carici, zna ona šta radi. :325689:
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP

Sub Dec 01 2012, 18:01
moguće da gl. ženski lik uopće nema težinu jer koliko znam na ovome jednom od sinova kojeg bi kao engin igrao je fokus. Moguće da nije pristala na ulogu gdje će biti neprimjetna , ne znam....
Jelenak
Jelenak
Sweet Admin
Sweet Admin

Sub Dec 01 2012, 19:12

nije joj prekipelo da mora svasta da prihvata i u pravu je.Posle Eysan treba dobro razlisliti i prihvatiti da to zaista bude odlicna uloga :2965836:
Melly
Melly
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 1474

Ned Dec 02 2012, 00:01
Možda nešto i bude, nikad se ne zna, daleko je 2014 :D
Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh