Brbljaonica
Dobro došli,

Ukoliko niste član foruma, registrujte se i priključite se komentarisanju i druženju sa ostalim forumašima.

Hvala na poseti,
vaša Brbljaonica smajlic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brbljaonica
Dobro došli,

Ukoliko niste član foruma, registrujte se i priključite se komentarisanju i druženju sa ostalim forumašima.

Hvala na poseti,
vaša Brbljaonica smajlic
Brbljaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:warning1 NOVOREGISTROVANI A NEAKTIVNI ČLANOVI SE NAKON PET DANA OD DANA REGISTRACIJE TRAJNO BRIŠU SA FORUMA.

Ići dole
S.N.O.B
S.N.O.B
Sweet VIP
Sweet VIP
Broj poruka : 1297
Datum upisa : 13.11.2012

American Horror Story Empty American Horror Story

Pon Nov 26 2012, 02:33
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FX's new drama series American Horror Story makes its debut on October 5 and will run Wednesdays at 10 PM ET/PT. American Horror Story, co-created by former Nip/Tuck executive producers and current Glee co-creators/executive producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, revolves around The Harmons, a family of three who move from Boston to Los Angeles as a means to reconcile past anguish. The All Star cast features Dylan McDermott (The Practice) as "Ben Harmon," a psychiatrist; Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights) as "Vivien Harmon," Ben's wife; Taissa Farmiga as "Violet," the Harmon's teenage daughter; Jessica Lange (Tootsie, Blue Sky, Grey Gardens) in her first-ever regular series TV role as "Constance," the Harmon's neighbor; Evan Peters (One Tree Hill) plays "Tate Langdon," one of Ben's patients; and Denis O'Hare (The Good Wife) as "Larry Harvey." Guest stars for the series include Frances Conroy (Six Feet Under) as the Harmon's housekeeper; Alexandra Breckenridge (Dirt) as the Harmon's housekeeper; and Jamie Brewer as Constance's daughter. The pilot episode of American Horror Story, shot in Los Angeles, was written by Murphy and Falchuk, and it was directed by Murphy. In addition to Murphy and Falchuk, Dante Di Loreto will also serve as Executive Producer of the series. American Horror Story is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

U Americi se trenutno emituje 2 sezona koja nema veze s 1. Nova priča, većinom novi likovi, par ih je iz 1. sezone. Serija je freaky, zato mi se i sviđa :2478963:
Nazad na vrh
Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu